For each resources type (brochures, factsheets, newsletters, editorials, testimonials and recent news) you will see the most recent items shown below. Click the "more..." buttons to view all of the resources of that type.
Early Life Foundations Innovative, independent and leaders in early childhood education across Australia.
Early Life Foundations provides a wide range of support services for early childhood educators (send us a message via contact us for more information) these include:
- Professional learning sessions related to all aspects of early childhood education - effective planning and documentation, intentional teaching and so much more (refer to our PD brochure below)
- Onsite mentoring for individual educators and teams
- Leadership mentoring and support
- School readiness assesments
- Parent presentations
- NQF preparation for assessment
- Building communication skills and conflict resolution strategies
- Building relationships with families
- Cutting edge research and support for rigourous practice
Early Childhood Educators
We are excited to be presenting at the 16th annual EARCOS Teacher's Conference in Bnagkok Thailand, March 29th -31st 2018.
EARCOS - The East Asia Regional Council of Schools is an organisation of 300 plus members including schools,... Read full story
We are delighted to present our 2018 Professional Learning brochures for Early Childhood Educators and Primary Educators in Australia and NZ.
Download the attached PDF or Click the image.
We will be in ALICE SPRINGS 21 to 23 September- don't miss out
Thank you very much for the useful session. I enjoyed exploring Walker Learning and believe that this will be helpful for my future practice. You guys are amazing!
Thanks Shona for your honesty and sharing some very valuable thought provoking information with us. There were some catch phrases you used (such as 'get rid of the fluff') and some metaphors (such as the 'doctor's clinical notes') that I will... Read full story