UNDERSTANDING AND RESPONDING TO CHILDREN’S BEHAVIOUR
UNDERSTANDING AND RESPONDING TO CHILDREN’S BEHAVIOUR.
Do you want to understand more about why children behave and react the way they do? What do teachers and educators need to know in order to proactively respond rather than react?
Refresh your understanding about the importance of:
- Strong, warm relationships
- Children’s development
- The educator / teacher role
- A quality learning environment that supports positive behaviour
- Support services for families
- Observing, documenting and planning for individual children
This is suitable for teachers and educators working with children from babies to eight years of age. This session supports educators in their understanding of children and their behavior.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS – 6.2, 6.3, 7.2
National Quality Standard
Start & Finish times: 9.00am till 12.00pm
Morning Tea Provided