Creating an Engaging & Intentional Learning Environment !
CREATING AN ENGAGING AND INTENTIONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT - (K to Year 2 )
How do we set up inviting and meaningful environments that promote, engage and sustain children's learning?
Creating spaces that nurture, inspire and scaffold learning for 3 - 8 years olds is the foundation of this session.
In this session we will explore:
- The key elements of quality learning environments indoors and outdoors
- Considerations for design. Resourcing, set up, materials and equipment
- The importance of loose parts and open ended learning
- Planning for ongoing modifications
- Intentional teaching.
You will also see examples of how to add and use everyday materials within a realistic budget to assist children in their learning, engagement and exploration both indoors and outdoors.
PD for those educators who want to offer an inviting, collaborative and engaging environment.
This PD Session is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged 3 to 8 years of age.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS –1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.5, 3.4 6.2, 6.3
Lunch and Morning Tea provided at full day sessions.
Start & Finish times: 9.30pm to 3.30pm
This session will be in demand so please book early.
Level 1, 23-33 Mary Street
SYDNEY, NSW 2010