WANT YOUR LIFE BACK? - with Effective and Time Efficient Documentation! - (1 day)
WANT YOUR LIFE BACK?
EFFECTIVE & TIME EFFICIENT DOCUMENTATION !
Do you want to simplify your planning and documentation process?
How do you embed literacy and numeracy in your current program?
In this session we will demonstrate how to:
- Collect, collate and manage your records
- Promote and plan for appropriate literacy and numeracy experiences
- Focus on documentation and planning that doesn’t take away your weekend or interrupt your interactions with children
- Document children’s learning using a practical range of strategies that link to the National Quality Framework
- Examples of planning in play-based learning within the curriculum and national frameworks
- Examples of how to embed intentional provocations in open-ended experiences
Promoting literacy & numeracy in play-based curriculum
The Literacy & Numeracy in Play-based Curriculum session provides a range of practical examples on how to embed intentional rich literacy and numeracy provocations in open-ended experiences for early childhood education.
View an extensive range of photos of play experiences and planning documents that incorporate literacy and numeracy support this session.
This is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged birth to five working in early childhood centres (prior to primary school)
Documentation templates are included in this session (RRP $25)
This PD session focuses on effective documentation and planning that doesn’t take away your weekend or interrupt your interactions with children.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS – 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 3.2, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7, 5.4, 6.4, 7.3
National Quality Standard
- QA - 1, 3, 5, 6
Start Time: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Lunch and Morning Tea Provided
POPULAR PD, BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Level 1, 23-33 Mary Street
SYDNEY, NSW 2010