WALKER LEARNING OVERVIEW - Kindy to Year 2
WALKER LEARNING OVERVIEW - P to Year 2
A fabulous session for educators and leadership wanting to optimise young children's learning through a Play- Based pedagogy.
This session is an introductory presentation of the key elements of Walker Learning in the early years (ages 5 - 8) including:
- The research and philosophy of Walker Learning
- How to set up inspiring learning environments
- The explicit teaching and linking to framework
- The investigation session
- How to authentically link literacy and numeracy into investigations
- Implementation strategies for teams and schools
- Introduction to Walker Learning documentation which links to the existing curriculum framework
Included is video footage and photos of key elements of the Play Based Learning pedagogy in F to Y2, from classrooms across Australia.
Ideally suited for educators who are new to or early in their Walker Learning journey!
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
APTS –1.2, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7, 4.1,4.2, 5.4, 6.2
*Full or half day customised introductory overviews for individual schools or teams can be arranged on request.
Lunch and Morning Tea Provided
Start & Finish times: 9.00am to 3.30pm
Bookings will fill quickly, please register now.
36 Dodd St
PERTH, WA 6014