EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE - THE X FACTOR IN TEACHING - Presented by Dr Rosemary McCallum
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE - THE X FACTOR IN TEACHING
Presented by Dr Rosemary McCallum
This intensive seminar is led by one of Australia’s leading consultants in Emotional Intelligence;
Dr Rosemary McCallum has an academic and research background and has worked extensively in a range of areas including effective communication, relationships, group dynamics, leadership, teamwork and emotional intelligence (EI).
Relationships in the workplace, the home, the community and broader society are the key to effective productivity and mental and psychological well-being.
This workshop includes:
- An overview of the key elements of EI
- Using EI in the workplace – building teams, leading colleagues and enhancing communication and relationships with children and families
- Effective communication skills, assertion, empathy
- Workshops for skills in EI
- Strategies for working with families, children and colleagues
- Modelling EI to others.
- Using EI to deepen authentic relationships with children.
The PD session uses EI theories to deepen our work with children as we lead their learning, skills, emotions, behaviours and interactions.
It empowers us to get back to what we know children need most; not ipads and computers, but relationships!
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
1.1, 1.2, 3.5, 6.2, 6.3, 7.3, 7.4
Lunch and Morning Tea Provided
Start & Finish Times: 9.30am to 3.30pm
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
36 Dodd Street
WEMBLEY, WA 6014