Art with ZART in the Royal Botanic Gardens.
ART WITH ZART IN THE BOTANIC GARDENS.
Pattern, shape, form and texture abound in the natural world. Come and explore how learning can be linked to nature in a day at the Melbourne Botanic Gardens.
This session inspires teachers to create indoor and outdoor learning environments, which enable children to be connected and to contribute to their world through art making.
We spend the day at the Botanic Gardens with their resident expert, an artist and an early childhood teacher. You will have the opportunity to explore the gardens with a relaxed creative mindset and view how nature and art are integrally linked.
The day includes:
- An indigenous Welcome to Country
- A walk with the Botanic Garden’s education staff
- Practical art sessions using natural materials
- A look at the importance of nature for our well being
- Reflection on the importance of art in the lives of children and adults
This is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged birth to eight years of age.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS – 3.3, 3.4, 6.3
National Quality Standard
- QA - 1, 3, 4
Lunch and Morning Tea Provided
This whole day event is always fully booked and very popular, please book /register early!
MELBOURNE, VIC 3141