Creating an Engaging & Intentional Learning Environment (1 Day)
AM Session: CREATING AN ENGAGING AND INTENTIONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT ( R to Year 2 )
PM Session: LINKING OF LITERACY AND NUMERACY TO INVESTIGATIONS AND THE LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS ( R to Year 2)
How do we create interesting and meaningful environments that promote, engage and sustain children’s learning through play?
This session explores the importance of creating spaces that nurture and inspire whilst facilitating learning.
In this session we will explore:
- The key elements of quality learning environments indoors and outdoors
- Considerations for design, set up, materials and equipment
- The importance of open ended learning spaces
- Supporting children to resource their own learning
- Planning for ongoing modifications
- Intentional teaching.
You will also see examples of how to add and use everyday materials within a realistic budget to assist children in their learning, engagement, and exploration both indoors and outdoors.
This PD is for those educators who want to offer an inviting, collaborative and engaging environment.
The PD session is suitable for teachers and educators working with children up to eight years of age.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS –1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.5, 3.4 6.2, 6.3
Start Time: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Morning Tea and Lunch are provided at full day sessions
This full-day PD is always fully booked and very popular! Please book early!
39 Paramount Rd
ADELAIDE, SA 5108