Creating an Engaging & Intentional Learning Environment !
CREATING AN ENGAGING AND INTENTIONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT - ( F to Year 2 )
How do we create interesting and meaningful environments that promote, engage and sustain children’s learning through play?
This session explores the importance of creating spaces that nurture and inspire whilst facilitating learning.
In this session we will explore:
- The key elements of quality learning environments indoors and outdoors
- Considerations for design, set up, materials and equipment
- The importance of open ended learning spaces
- Supporting children to resource their own learning
- Planning for ongoing modifications
- Intentional teaching.
You will also see examples of how to add and use everyday materials within a realistic budget to assist children in their learning, engagement and exploration both indoors and outdoors.
This is for those educators who want to offer an inviting, collaborative and engaging environment.
PD is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged three to eight years of age
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS –1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.5, 3.4 6.2, 6.3
Afternoon PD Session Start Time: 1pm to 4 pm
NOTE: “A Fast Track Walker Learning (F to Y2) PD session is available on the same day in the morning. ( 27/11/2019)
Bookings will fill quickly, please register now.
Level 2 - 1341 Dandenong Road
CHADSTONE, VIC 3148