Creating an Engaging & Intentional Learning Environment
CREATING AN ENGAGING AND INTENTIONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT ( F to Year 2 )
How do we create interesting and meaningful environments that promote, engage and sustain children’s learning through play?
This session explores the importance of creating spaces that nurture and inspire whilst facilitating learning.
In this session we will explore:
- The key elements of quality learning environments indoors and outdoors
- Considerations for design, set up, materials and equipment
- The importance of open ended learning spaces
- Supporting children to resource their own learning
- Planning for ongoing modifications
- Intentional teaching.
This is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged birth to eight years of age
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS –1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.5, 3.4 6.2, 6.3
Start & Finish times: 1.00pm to 4pm
NOTE: “A second PD session is available on the same day ( 26/02/2019 ) in the morning. Please register separately online for “Fast Tack Walker Learning (F to Y2)” if you want to attend both sessions.
Level 2 - 1341 Dandenong Road
CHADSTONE, VIC 3148