Optimising Opportunities for Children with Additional Needs
OPTIMISING OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHILDREN WITH ADDITIONAL NEEDS.
This full day session is conducted by our guest Occupational Therapist and Specialist Education Consultants.
Do you have enough information and practical knowledge to support children with additional needs?
Join us as we identify key issues for young children with additional needs and provide a range of strategies and resources to support and inspire educators.
- Key issues and practical strategies for supporting language development
- Supporting children with sensory motor processing differences
- How to personalise learning and balance the needs of the group
- Ways to work with families and other professionals to address learning and development concerns
This PD session is suitable for Early Childhood Educators and Primary Teachers working with children aged birth to eight years of age.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS – 1.1,1.5,1.6,7.3,7.4
National Quality Standard
- QA - 1,5, 6
Come away inspired and supported in your role working with children with any additional needs.
Lunch and Morning Tea Provided
Start & Finish Times: 9.30am to 3.30pm
This Event will fill quickly, please book early to avoid disappointment.
5 Acacia Place
Ferntree Business Park
NOTTING HILL, VIC 3168