WANT YOUR LIFE BACK? - with Effective and Time Efficient Documentation!
WANT YOUR LIFE BACK? EFFECTIVE AND TIME EFFICIENT DOCUMENTATION
Do you want to simplify your planning and documentation process? How do you embed literacy and numeracy in your current program?
In this session we will demonstrate how to:
- Collect, collate and manage your records
- Promote and plan for appropriate literacy and numeracy experiences
- Focus on documentation and planning that doesn’t take away your weekend or interrupt your interactions with children
- Document children’s learning using a practical range of strategies that link to the National Quality Framework
This is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged birth to five working in early childhood centres (prior to primary school)
Documentation templates are included in this session!
This session focuses on effective documentation and planning that doesn’t take away your weekend or interrupt your interactions with children.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS – 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 3.2, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7, 5.4, 6.4, 7.3
National Quality Standard
- QA - 1, 3, 5, 6
Start Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Level 2 - 1341 Dandenong Road
CHADSTONE, VIC 3148