WALKER LEARNING OVERVIEW - Kindy to Year 2 - BRISBANE
DR MICHAEL NAGEL , Internationaly acclaimed expert on Human Development, Educational Psychology, Behaviour and Learning and Author, In the Beginning: The Brain, Early Developemnt and Learning.
This session is an introductory presentation of the key elements of Walker Learning in the early years. including:
- The research and philosophy of Walker Learning
- How to set up the Environment
- Practical ideas about learning centres, resources and materials
- The explicit teaching and linking to frameworks
- Linking of literacy and numeracy
- The investigation session
- Planning and documentation
- Implementation strategies for teams and schools
This event is for those educators who want to deinstitutionalise their classroom and offer an inviting, collaborative and engaging environment that is developmentally appropriate for Kindy to Year 2 learning.
Registrations closing soon ... Book online
20 Ironbark Road
BRISBANE, QLD 4069