WALKER LEARNING OVERVIEW - Foundation to Year 2 - MILDURA VIC
This session is an introductory presentation of the key elements of Walker Learning in the early years including:
- The research and philosophy of Walker Learning
- How to set up the Environment
- Gain practical ideas about learning centres, resources and materials.
- The explicit teaching and linking to frameworks
- linking of literacy and numeracy
- The investigation session
- Planning and documentation
- Implementation strategies for teams and schools
This event is for those educators who want to deinstitutionalise their classroom and to offer an inviting, collaborative and engaging environment that works.
Walker Learning Study Tours are a "must do" for educators and leadership who are implementing Walker Learning Approach. Contact the office on 03 9551 1900
Mildura, VIC 3500