INTRODUCTION TO WALKER LEARNING PLAY-BASED EDUCATION: Early Childhood Education
Walker Learning is a play-based approach to teaching and learning which is in its 21st year of implementation across Australia and internationally in early childhood education.
This session is an introductory presentation of the key elements of Walker Learning in the early years including :
- The research and philosophy of Walker Learning
- How to set up the environment
- The explicit teaching and linking to frameworks
- Linking to literacy and numeracy
- The investigation session
- Planning and documentation
- Implementation strategies for teams and schools
Ideally suited to educators who are new to or early in their Walker Learning journey.
This is a fabulous session for educators and leadership wanting to optimise young children's learning through a play-based pedagogy.
This session was booked out in 2017 . Register early.
50-52 Sunmore Close
Moorabbin, VIC 3184