PERTH - CREATING AN ENGAGING & INTENTIONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
CREATING AN ENGAGING AND INTENTIONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT (PreK to Yr 2 )
How do we create interesting and meaningful environments that promote, engage and sustain children’s learning through play?
This session explores the importance of creating spaces that nurture and inspire whilst facilitating learning.
In this session we will explore:
- The key elements of quality learning environments indoors and outdoors
- Considerations for design, set up, materials and equipment
- The importance of open ended learning spaces
- Supporting children to resource their own learning
- Planning for ongoing modifications
- Intentional teaching.
You will also see examples of how to add and use everyday materials within a realistic budget to assist children in their learning, engagement and exploration both indoors and outdoors.
PD for those educators who want to offer an inviting, collaborative and engaging environment.
This PD Session is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged 3 to 8 years of age.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS –1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.5, 3.4 6.2, 6.3
Lunch and Morning Tea provided at full day sessions.
Start Time: 9.30am to 3.30pm
This session will be in demand so please book early.
36 Dodd Street
PERTH, WA 6014