Setting Up Enriching Environments - Indoors and Outdoors that Scaffold Learning
This event is currently full. Registrations are now open for uur next session on October 16th
SETTING UP ENRICHING ENVIRONMENTS - INDOOR & OUTDOOR
How do we create interesting and meaningful environments that promote, engage and sustain children’s learning through play? This session explores the importance of creating spaces that nurture and inspire whilst facilitating learning.
In this session we will explore:
- The key elements of quality learning environments indoors and outdoors
- Considerations for design, set up, materials and equipment
- The importance of open ended learning spaces
- Supporting children to resource their own learning
- Planning for ongoing modifications
- Intentional teaching
This PD session is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged birth to eight years of age.
The session provides lots of practical ideas on how to add a broader and richer range of materials, resources and provocations to play learning spaces.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards
- APTS –1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.5, 3.4 6.2, 6.3
National Quality Standard
- QA - 1, 2, 3, 5
Who Should Attend: Educators, Teachers & Leadership (K - 2)
Lunch and Morning Tea Provided
Start & Finish Times: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Level 2 - 1341 Dandenong Road
CHADSTONE, VIC 3148