Love the work we do at Early Life Foundations - here is an opportunity that may interest you!
Early Life Foundations Innovative, independent and leaders in early childhood education across Australia.
Early Life Foundations provides a wide range of support services for early childhood educators (send us a message via contact us for more information) these include:
- Professional learning sessions related to all aspects of early childhood education - effective planning and documentation, intentional teaching and so much more (refer to our PD brochure below)
- Onsite mentoring for individual educators and teams
- Leadership mentoring and support
- School readiness assesments
- Parent presentations
- NQF preparation for assessment
- Building communication skills and conflict resolution strategies
- Building relationships with families
- Cutting edge research and support for rigourous practice
Early Childhood Educators
Shona and Karen are looking forward to working with WA educators this week. We are very lucky to be conducting two Study Tours at Frederick Irwin Anglican School in Mandurah on the 1st and 2nd August: this includes our very first WL (3-6) study... Read full story
The pay and conditions including kindergarten teachers being managed by parent committees in VIC are all part of why there are so few high quality qualified Early Childhood Educators and therefore why Australia continues to lag behind most other... Read full story
It was very beneficial to be able to walk through the various classrooms and talk to the teachers about their classroom set up and the types of materials used at the different investigation areas before the students arrived, and then be able to... Read full story
I would encourage every passionate teacher to use this pedagogy in their teaching. Absolutely brilliant! The most productive and worthwhile PD I have ever been to.