Early Life Foundations - Opportunity
Love the work we do at Early Life Foundations - here is an opportunity that may interest you!
- Excellent at Social Media?
- Have a flair for advertising - creating flyers, building profile on social media?
- Looking for some casual work?
- Read on!!
Early Life Foundations are looking for someone to join the team on a casual basis to help with managing our social media, creating flyers, and other tasks that require reasonable understanding of IT and advertising.
- Hours per week - range from 0 to 8 hours depending on demand
- Work times - flexible
- Work place – flexible
- Pay scale - $25 / hour
If you are interested please provide a link to download your application with the following information through contact us at www.earlylife360.com
- Relevant professional and personal details (half page max)
- One paragraph describing your skills related to the our needs
- Choose two of our sessions from our 2017 brochures – one for Walker Learning and one for early childhood educators. For each session provide:
- FB post
- A4 flyer
Applications close on Friday 18 August.